Almost everybody has a favorite movie line or quote, right? The ones you could repeat all the time almost on every occasion. We have compiled a list of 25 best movie quotes. Check it out and find out if yours is also included.
Also, will there be any new movie quotes worth to remember in the new movie releases in September?
The list of 25 best movie quotes.
- We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside of us. – The Dark Knight (2008)
- Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die. – Gladiator (2000)
- It’s funny how people say they miss you but don’t even make an effort to even see you. – Forrest Gump (1994)
- I don’t know how to put this. but I’m kind of a big deal. – Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy (2004)
- Say hello to my little friend. – Scarface (1983)
- I must break you. – Rocky IV (1985)
- A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a good man. – The Godfather (1972)
- If you want to get something, go get it. Period. – The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
- Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about the Fight Club. – Fight Club (1999)
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Harry Potter (2001)
Are you ready for more quotes?
- We all end up dead, it’s just a question of why and how. – Braveheart (1995)
- Big things have small beginnings. – The Prometheus (2012)
- Even a good decision if made for the wrong reasons can be a bad decision. – Pirates of the Caribbean: The course of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Don’t tell me I can’t do it, don’t tell me it can’t be done. – The Aviator (2004)
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up. – Batman Begins (2005)
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. – Rocky Balboa (2006)
- One life ends, another begins. – Avatar (2009)
- On any given Sunday you’re gonna win or you’re gonna lose. The point is, can you win or lose like a man? – Any Given Sunday (1999)
- Listen, smile, agree.
- Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. – Dead Poets Society (1989)
- Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it. – The Lion King (1994)
- One in 175 million. So you’re saying there is a chance. – Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Think of the one thing you’ve always wanted, now find it in your mind’s eye and feel it in your heart. – Beauty and the Beast (2017)
- Mostly, I’m tired of people being ugly to each other. I’m tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world. – The Green Mile (1999)
- BONUS: Please bore someone else with your questions. – The Devil Wears Prada (2006)