Valentine’s day is celebrated each year on the 14th of February. Although the day originates in the old Western Christian church today it is celebrated across many regions worldwide.
Valentine’s day is about celebrating romance and love. It is a day when millions of people celebrate their relationships and friendships. The best way to celebrate it is to give flowers, eat nice slow-dining dinners, give small presents or drink a good bottle of wine.
But you can also celebrate it with a small gesture or even a quote.
Happy Valentine’s day.
30 Love quotes for a romantic Valentine’s day.
- There is only one happiness in life; to love and be loved. – George Sand
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- Our lives intertwine so beautifully together. You complete me and I am proud to have you by my side. – unknown
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson
- I love you because you are almost exactly like me and I am the best. – unknown
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? – Lily Tomlin
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. – unknown
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schultz
Some love last a lifetime. True love lasts forever. Be my Valentine.– unknown
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. – unknown
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning. – unknown
- I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you whole a lot. – unknown
- Every moment I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true. – unknown
- Where there is great love, there are always wishes. – Willa Cather
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- My heart is locked away and you have the key. I am all yours my Valentine. – unknown
- Your heart and my heart are very old friends. – unknow
- You and I are meant to be together. Period. The end. Cue happy-ending music. – Dawson Leery (Dawson’s Creek)
How do you spell “love”? – piglet
You don’t spell it you feel it. – pooh
- The thing about Valentine’s day is that people discover who is single and who to feel jealous of. – unknown
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. – unknown
- Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. – H.L. Mencken
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. – Katharine Lee Bates
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
- Always remember, you are loved. – unknown
- True friends are like diamonds. Bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style. – Nicole Richie
- People fall in love without reason, without even wanting to. You can’t predict it. That’s love. – unknown
Where there is love, there is life.– Mahatma Gandhi