New Year is almost always about closing one chapter and starting a new one. Be it a start of a KETO diet, starting to exercise and losing weight, starting to read a new book or watching a new movie.
But what to do if you lack inspiration and the new does not come so easily?
Or maybe you are almost there but you still need an extra kick to get it done.
In both cases, a small inspiration can help.
Check out this compilation of the 30 super inspiring quotes. Maybe there is a quote that will inspire you.
Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year. We hope you will stay with us for a very long time and you will enjoy our content.
In case you have any ideas for the next content or you would like to work with us, reach to us via comments or write an email at email@example.com
30 super inspiring quotes for the New Year.
- The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. – unknown
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- A year from now you will wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
- What will 2020 bring you? 366 days and 366 new chances. – unknown
- This is the beginning of anything you want. – unknown
- New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. – Alex Morritt
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
- You don’t grow when you are comfortable. – unknown
- Success is a sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – R. Collier
Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute the experience.unknown
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Dream it. Wish it. Do it. – unknown
- New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. – Lao Tzu
- The new year means nothing if you’re still in love with your comfort zone. – unknown
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than yesterday. – unknown
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. – unknown
- Everything you ever wanted in on the other side of fear. – unknown
- Dear past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear future I am ready. – unknown
- Don’t tell people your dream. Show them. – unknown
2018 – Losses. 2019 – Lessons. 2020 – Blessings.unknown
- If not now, when? – unknown
- Climb mountains not for the world can see you, but so you can see the world. – unknown
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create. – Buddha
- The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person who is doing it. – Chinese proverb
- Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded. – unknown
- What lasts, lasts. What doesn’t, doesn’t. – unknown
- Capturing your image is not only for you but for the generation who follows behind. – Ana Brandt
- Your life gets better only when you get better. – unknown
Happy New Year. Happy New Start. Happy New Chances. Happy New Dreams. Happy New Adventures.ediblorial